The majority of women suffer from low sex drive frequently. This is typically caused by the constant changes in their hormone levels. There are other reasons that affects women’s libido. These reasons include stress, an unhealthy diet and having a sedentary lifestyle. Thus, it is no longer surprising a lot of women experience low libido.
The question is how to treat low libido. Will changing your diet help you revive your libido? What about supplements?
For example, does zinc help female sex drive? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself. Luckily, you will find out the answers to these questions here.
Did you know that zinc is considered as the number one sex drive mineral? Hence, does zinc help female sex drive? Without a doubt, yes it does. This is because zinc helps in the production of testosterone, which is one of the two major sex hormones for women. Everyone knows how important testosterone is for both men and women who want to maintain their sex drive.
Aside from increasing your testosterone production, zinc encourages smooth body function in order for you to have an active lifestyle. Through consuming zinc-enriched foods, you are ensuring your will no longer have to suffer from low energy or low libido.
Start eating zinc for female libido as soon as you can. You are probably wondering, “What are the foods containing high level of zinc?” One of the foods that have a high level of zinc are pumpkin seeds.
Seafood, such as oysters and salmon, are also known for being a good source of zinc. You should also consider eating more shrimp and crab.
Make sure to add lamb, beef, pork, and turkey to your diet. Dark chocolate, flaxseeds, and egg yolks are the other foods that are enriched with zinc. Consider adding brown rice, spinach and garlic into your diet, as well. All of these foods are healthy when you buy them fresh and cook them free of salt, fat and sugar.
Other Natural Libido Enhancers
Aside From Zinc, You Should Try These Other Natural Libido Enhancers:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is essential for the hormone production for both men and women. It is because it regulates normal reproductive cycles. Foods enriched with vitamin A include cabbage, carrot, sweet potato, and tomato.
- Vitamin E: This is popular as a sex vitamin. This is because it has been proven effective when it comes to boosting female libido. It helps improve the production of essential sex hormones such as estrogen. Moreover, it improves the blood flow in the area of your genitals. Walnuts, asparagus, and sweet potato are some of the foods enriched with vitamin E.
- Vitamin B3: Another important vitamin for female libido is vitamin B3. It helps regulates your body’s metabolism, which improves your energy level. This makes you become more active especially when in bed. In addition, vitamin B3 can increase sexual flush. This can enhance the blood flow in your genitals as well as heighten your orgasms.
- Vitamin B6: Here is another vitamin you should consider taking. With this vitamin, the functions of estrogen and testosterone in the body are fully utilized. Thus, you need to make sure you start eating bananas, cantaloupe, and cottage cheese.
- Magnesium: Aside from vitamins, there are also minerals that can help you with your declining sex drive. One major example of this is magnesium. This mineral helps hormone production like androgen and estrogen. Magnesium also has aphrodisiac effects, improving not only your libido but your performance in bed as well.